Friday, January 4, 2013

A Feast For The Eyes

We took a little break from the RV between Christmas and New Years. Not because we needed a break though. We had a family gathering to attend on Hilton Head Island. The whole clan camped out in condos on the beach so we left the RV behind. Neither of us had ever been to Hilton Head before. It was stinking gorgeous!This will be an area to explore further once it's warmer. Wide smooth beaches, calm waters, dolphins playing close to shore, lush forest areas, bike paths all over the island. Good stuff my friends.

I have a boat load of pics to share. Is there a limit to how many Blogger let's you post? Let's find out! I may have gotten carried away. ~heeheehee~  To see pics bigger, just click on them.













On top of the lighthouse....so windy it took your breath away...as witnessed by Karin's face.


Got hungry, took a bite...wait that's no cookie, it's a sand dollar!

Yup....it was crazy windy, that's not my usual hairstyle.  :)




Karin's dad and niece.....aren't they adorable???








Next post I'll be sharing our newest addition with you. I'm super excited!!!


9 comments:

  1. Your pictures are absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Garret! I have a lot of fun with my camera. :)

      Delete
  2. those pics were great! do you do instagram by chance? it would be nice to follow your adventures in pictures...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandy I don't have a smartphone so no instagraming. At least I assume that's a smartphone app only?

      Delete
  3. Lest you be pining for home, it's cold in Tucson, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roxie I'm pining for home nonetheless. There are no mountains here!!! :(

      Delete